Thursday, October 30, 2008

Location Update

We're arrived yesterday afternoon in Lakshma Jhula/Ram Jhula/Rishikesh, which is the yoga capital of the world. We don't have wireless access where we're staying, so I probably won't be updating the blog too often. Of the notable things that have happened here, a young beggar girl mocked me and I watched a cow poop on the street.

It is beautiful here. If I had more time at this internet cafe, I'd go into detail but I can't. Also, I just read that the Phillies won the world series. I'm sad I'm not there to celebrate. Feel free to drop me some info on how Philly is responding.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's insane in Philly! Check my facebook pics under Phillies games. There is a parade today at noon that goes down Broad and ends at the stadium. It's 9am and people are already flocking towards Broad. I'm planning on heading WAY SOUTH. I don't even know if we'll be able to get onto Broad!
LOVE YOU!

375 Lincoln Place said...

They respond like this Bon:
http://withleather.uproxx.com/?p=11231

Bicycle Bon said...

ahh, that's so crazy. Every pic i see of Philly is insane, as in, insanely amazing!