Saturday, May 9, 2009

Catch up Bon

There is a lot to catch everyone up on and I will try to do so quickly here. If I get my act together, I will later try to post more in depth updates.

I am back in Berlin, sitting in my apartment, happy that for the first time my landlady/roommate didn't unexpectedly wake me up at 10 am on a Saturday (that is extremely early for me on a weekend) to do some ridiculous type of cleaning (more on this in another post). The weather is looking better than it has been over the past couple days, where we've had nothing but rain. I am excited to see some friends tonight that I met in Casablanca and lastly, I'm glad because I, for the first time, have a small amount of income to look forward to (read: I'm finally getting my act together here).

This past week has been relatively productive. Last Friday, I interviewed for a English teaching position. This Monday, I got a tutoring position. This Thursday, I got a paid internship, which I will start this Monday. On top of that, I found a new apartment that I will move into in June in a neighborhood that I enjoy AND on top of all of that I got to see two colleagues from New York and fully enjoyed my brief but fun time catching up with them. The only downside to my week was that my camera broke and I have yet to fix it. I took lots of pictures in Poland and on the first of May (workers day -- stories to come from that) that I would like to post but I cannot access them yet on my camera.

That is my brief summary of the week. More to come soon-ish.

No comments: