Wednesday, April 22, 2009

PolishBon

I just wouldn't be myself if I didn't do a little bit of spontaneous travel here and there, right? I decided a couple hours ago (around 3pm my time) that I would hop on a train early tomorrow morning (6:40am to be exact) to meet up with my friend Thad who is in Warsaw. I had actually been planning on tagging along with him to Warsaw earlier this week but decided to hang around Berlin since I was in the running for a job which I did not get. There is talk that we might head over to Krakow too but that has not been decided yet. After listening to a really interesting, older broadcast of "This American Life" on a burgeoning interest in/increase of Jewish culture there, my interest in Krakow has been sparked. Plus, everyone I speak to says that Krakow is great. We'll see. Anyways, just wanted to update everyone that I will be heading over to Poland for a couple days.

No comments: