Saturday, February 28, 2009

BerlinBon

Obviously, it's been a while since I last posted anything here. The short update is that I am in Berlin and am about to embark on a one month course to become certified to teach English as a foreign language. Thus far, I love being here -- the weather is not nearly as nice as the weather in Morocco or India but it could be a lot worse than it currently is.

There is not a whole lot to report about Berlin. I move into an apartment on Sunday that I will be sharing with three other people who seem really friendly. I have eaten tons of Vollkornbroetchen (whole grain bread rolls) and saw some former co-workers from New York. I also spent the night sharing an apartment with a russian punk band and also somehow found myself at a house party full of 20 year olds. It is safe to say that my time here has thus far been random.

No comments: