Monday, February 23, 2009

BonVoyages

And now my time in Morocco is coming to an end. Just as the spring weather is settling in in Casa, making it too warm to wear a sweater during the day, I decide to move north where you would be insane to not wear a sweater over the other 5 layers of shirts you are wearing to try and preserve what ever body heat you might have left. Tomorrow at noon, I am heading to Berlin where on Monday, I will start a course to become certified to teach English as a foreign language. I am hoping that the certification will help me find more work abroad, prolonging my life of as a world traveler.

I am super excited for Berlin since it is hands down my favorite city in the world. Also, some former co-workers of mine will be there on Wednesday, allowing for a mini-reunion to take place.

I will definitely miss my time in Morocco. The past month has been both an adventure and a huge learning experience. I'm lucky to have met tons of people and learned a lot more about Moroccan culture and ex-pats in Morocco.

No comments: